Monday, October 26, 2009

Multitasking: The Myth

Many times, a slave will approach but seems hesitant and sometimes leaves because it claims it 'does not want to interrupt'. What?

Maybe I am doing something, or maybe chatting with others. In any case, I can do many things at once. When We are chatting or playing or anything, it's really NOT a problem if another man crawls up to Us and says hello. Trust me, we can handle it.

Men, you insult Us by assuming we can't do more than one thing at a time. And you are crazy if you think you being silent or (worse yet) leaving is somehow better than saying hello.

I realize in some circles that a Mistress often tells men not to speak until spoken to, or never to interrupt. This is one of many ways I differentiate the term Goddess from mistress. A Goddess can oversee and care for many. In fact, 'many' is the preferred situation anyway. I LIKE to have many slaves around. That is warming to me.

And it is beyond rude to think you deserve some type of solitary attention!
So, next time......be a good man and crawl close and offer worship....Join the Crowd!

No comments:

Post a Comment