Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Secret To FLS (Female Led Society)

...well, one of the secrets anyway (hey, they can't ALL be given away in a blog)...
Female-Led Society starts with Female-Led Business (FLB)

When the time is right, I teach slaves to focus not on the high heels and leather dresses, but on the boardroom and the office. I teach them to find groups that they can 'worship' by supporting with various activities. Maybe it is a community group...or a social group...or a company or other team of Women. Support varies greatly, but men must learn to worship Our decision-making, networking and overall management of business, because that is a foundation for our 'taking back' of society.

4 comments:

  1. you speak the truth goddess...the only way forward is to recognize superior intuition and intellect when you see it...supporting women who are on the road to change the way things work and who will lead us to a brighter {Female-led} future is a no brainer for any man who understands the way things really work. you are so right on

    john

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have alway believed in Female superiorty. I am a TG and feel i was on the short end of the stick getting a male body. I am happy the movement is gaining momentum. I wish I was alot younger to see it come to pass.
    Thank you Mistress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please dont call Women 'mistress' unless they ask for it. It is very strange. It's too old-fashioned and implies 'owning' property, such as men. I am against that.

      Delete