Saturday, August 8, 2009

Obvious Point #1 that for some reason must still be made

This is #1 in my series of Obvious Points that for some reason must still be made. (points intended for slaves to read and understand. Apparently, 'obvious' is quite a subjective term)
Here's the point:
It does not matter how uncomfortable, resigned or confused you feel.....it DOES NOT MATTER if you feel less than adequate, unable to worship, or have confidence issues. Whatever you feel, DO NOT simply teleport away without saying goodbye properly or asking for dismissal. NEVER leave in a rude manner. Sometimes I will see a slave who, for some reason, disappears (poofs) and then later IMs with a very pathetic non-excuse (I left because I thought I was bothering you...thought you were busy....wasn't sure if you liked me, etc etc ). That is disgusting and insults all Sisterhood because the slave has puts its issues far above its basic respect level for the Sisterhood. Respect comes first. Always. Never assume that 'your issue cannot be talked over and even solved. By leaving, you act like a child. Not acceptable and probably burns the bridge. Isn't that obvious???

No comments:

Post a Comment