Saturday, May 3, 2014

Gina New Admin for Tiny Slaves For Women Facebook Group

As of a few fays ago, I took over as Admin for the Facebook Group 'tiny slaves for Women: Giantess' and Goddesses'. Here is the link to go there (and join!) 

I wandered there during my travels and was amused that the group seemed to consist of men who want to be shrunk.  As I often do, I asked in the group of it were active at all.  IN other words, do these men actually contribute to the group or just stay silent? Next thing I was asked to be the Admin. Very funny!

In any case, I am trying to engage the group and start them talking, to see what these men are like.
The group is generally about shrinking men (something I love to promote in Future Femdom as part of the Matriarchy immersion) and is open to all who are respectful and wish to learn about the Sisterhood, and ongoing worship.

Sisters, join if you find the idea of tiny men entertaining!

men, join if you want to learn you (very small) place in the future!

1 comment:

  1. EL FUTURO FEMDOM ES LO MEJOR QUE PUEDE PASAR,,ADOREMOS A LA DIOSA GINA,A SUS ADORADOS PIES DEBEMOS ESTAR,,,,DESEO UN UNIVERSO GOBERNADO POR MUJERES

    ReplyDelete