Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Willingness of Worship

It is no secret to those who know me that I am firmly against nonconsensual acts. All of the men bred in Future Femdom are worshipers (more so than slaves and certainly not servants or pets!) One point about worshipers is that worship is always willing. It is never forced.
Yes, that means, even if we step on a man and crush him to jelly, it is a man that is begging for it!

I realize that nonconsensual 'play' is popular but I cannot condone it in my realms because it goes against the meaning of worship. Fear and anger have no place in heaven, as I say. It is a beautiful and wonderful energy when slaves fall to the floor and worship with their hearts and bodies, 100%. That 'Worship Energy' is amazing and is a form of love beyond that of other forms. I consider it profoundly spiritual.

No comments:

Post a Comment