Saturday, September 5, 2009

Female Supremacy Discussion

I am getting prepared for Sunday's Group Discussion, the topic: Female Supremacy. These Discussions are held at 'The Dominion' every week. I was happy they invited me as a guest for the discussion, though I am not sure I really am a 'Female Supremacist' per se. In any case, definitions vary. It will be interesting to see where the discussion leads! I will do a short 'rap' of the event afterwards and post it here! Anyone who can make it, it encouraged to attend (space IS limited so be on time) SUN at Noon SLT at the Dominion. (it's been a while since I have done events at another ';femdom 'sim, so this should be interesting on that level too. Some members tend to use 'voice' there which tends to crash me every few minutes, so I hope that does not happen!)

No comments:

Post a Comment