Wednesday, April 1, 2015

NEW Facebook Group: Slave Worships Boot Goddess Gina and All Women: Femdom and Matriarchy Fan Group



A cute new Facebook Group has been started by a cute little worshiping fan! As with any project associated with me, I will make sure it adheres to proper principles and precepts of Societal Femdom, positive and inspirational content for education, motivation and awareness. This will not be a 'bdsm slave thing' as I am opposed to such things. It will be a group about worshiping all Goddesses (such as myself) with the understanding all Woman can be Goddes-Empowered. I wish the group's founder good luck and am interested to see how it develops!

Slave Worships Boot Goddess Gina and All Womenhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/SlaveWorshipsBootGoddessGinaAndAllWomen/

No comments:

Post a Comment