Sunday, April 19, 2015

Men Who Worship Jeans? So Funny!: Femdom Prayers From Jeans Slaves

We've posted some cute prayers from slaves who recently seem to have a fixation on my jeans in Second Life. I actually designed this pair myself (called 'Hana'), and they still are my go-to jeans in SL.

Your favorite pair of jeans can become even more comfortable and cozy when men are praying to them and worshiping them. It's so cute. That's been my experience so far, anyway. At least the men have good taste! (worshiping something I actually like wearing)

Two prayers are now on the Future Femdom website:

A lovely bit of prose by 'slave shy' about my jeans, and a very surprisingly detailed series of worship prayers by slave alan! This has turned into some very good training in what I call 'Hyperfetishism'. (a very fun technique)
Read the prayers in the Future Femdom Library.


2 comments:

  1. Those prayers are wonderful and detailed expressing proper service to women. My devotion and worship would began slowly at the label kissing it gently and moving down being aware of the Goddess response and commands. I would cover each inch of these jeans with kisses of worship as she commands,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful thanks so much

    ReplyDelete