Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Slave-Submitted Prayer from slave helban part three

For my Adored Goddess

Wriggle your hips and kick my body with your heels
you'll be surprised how lovely it feels

And see me licking your heels
To show others how warming it feels

You only wanna kick your slave dedicated to your heels
And I betcha not any one of them knows how that good it feels

How grand it feels to lick your Goddess heels
And dive in devotion and the feels

At your pointed heels
Submissive Helban kneel

Barbarisms by Adored Goddess with pointed heels
Victorious victories and I kneel and surrender for brand new spanking deals

Lock your legs round me and dig in with your heels
For the closer we get, and, the better it feels

How grand it feels
To lick your heels   

How grand it feels
To worship your heels

How grand it feels
to be your the slave of your boots  heels


Yours

Helban

No comments:

Post a Comment