Sunday, December 10, 2017

Slave-Submitted Prayer from slave helban part one

To my adored Goddess.

You carry my dreams to your feet, it's already a pretty way to make my dreams a reality.

Your high heels bring me more pleasure than pain because for me a woman with beautiful shoes with heels is always very pretty sensual and attractive.

A goddess wears pretty clothes. But the heels bear the goddess that's why I love the heels of my goddess

You do not need to walk when you wear high heels. My goddess have her heels that are worshiped so she can conquer the world because higher is better. It's a question of logic. In some ways, high heels empower women.

How can you live a life at the top if you do not wear high heels like my beloved Goddess.



yours

Helban Dagger

No comments:

Post a Comment