Saturday, December 5, 2015

Femdom Stories: Decision by slave ayman

The following was submitted by slave ayman:

i was having a crawl between the bushes having fun, running and singing between the small weed.

Wondering what life would be if my destiny was to meet YOU.

Suddenly a crashing sound coming by. i started to freak out and run , the sound is coming closer and closer with no where to hide.

All of a sudden, calmness in the air, no sound or anything , I look up and I don't see the sky anymore, instead it's my Goddess Gina's shoes , SHE looks at me and laugh, am under mercy with no where to go, she looks again and laugh at me. So i start to pray to her

" My Goddess, U know that my life is under ur shoes, U know that u own my life, U know that u can do whatever U want with me, all i beg for is if am going to die one day, it will be under your shoes, Amen " .

Now i stop talking and bow down under her shoes and will let HER decide what to do with me

- by slave ayman


More slave-submitted Femdom Stories on the Future Femdom site
Slave Training Programs



No comments:

Post a Comment