September is the Month of the Love of Humanity: The ship that We Guide towards Destiny, love of science and learning
We are Responsible and We Persevere, to create a better world for Us all!
TEN SOME SIMPLE IDEAS FOR CELEBRATING IN SEPTEMBER:
- Teach! Tutor someone about a subject you know well
- Teach! Run a class for your community
- Study! Challenge yourself to learn more about a topic...take the time to research
- Promote! Education for Girls (especially in backward societies)
- Enlighten! Girls about Feminism, Responsibility and their innate gifts
- Meditate! (there are countless ways) every day
- Explore! an aspect of Science
- Read! some science fiction stories
- Inspire! Write/blog something to spark interest in Science for Sisters!
- Think about the term TechnoGynarchy and what it means for you and the world
More about the Femstar and the Months of Love: