Sunday, May 29, 2011

Review: The Femdom Hunt by Z&A Productions

The Femdom Hunt in Second Life ran April 15th to April 30th and was produced by Vila Pixelmaid, Zardia Avindar and Antony Fairport of Z&A Productions. I wanted to take a moment to commend the event's team for an amazingly professional approach and experience. From my perspective, the buildup and planning were well though-out and delivered. A perpetual topic for me with event planning: communication. The Femdom Hunt team were excellent communicators, with sometimes daily updates and much appreciated 'nagging'. A sensible planning time and perfect pace meant the buildup never felt rushed and was always relaxed. These qualities seem so rare in Second Life event planning and I'd be thrilled to work with this team one day in the future. Congratulations to the Femdom Hunt team. I loved every moment of my involvement and hope to see the organisation do even more in the future!
The Femdom Hunt Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment