Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Perfect Sister: Poem by slave peter

We openly encourage men to write letters, prayers, stories and poems. Getting them to think and write about the Sisterhood is a very important part of increasing their awareness. The following pieces was submitted by slave peteraka2

MY PERFECT SISTER
My perfect sister holds me tight
My perfect sister kisses me goodnight
My perfect sister knows when I’m mad
My perfect sister helps me when I’m sad
My perfect sister is so smart
My perfect sister has my heart
My perfect sister is good and nice
My perfect sister holds me at night
My perfect sister loves me lots
My perfect sister ties the knot
My perfect sister is here to stay
My perfect sister I have until this very day
My perfect sister I wish you well
My perfect sister yes I can tell
My perfect sister asked if I lied
My perfect sister knows if I’ve cried
My perfect sister has moved away
My perfect sister is in my heart to and will always stay

- slave peteraka2

No comments:

Post a Comment