Monday, May 3, 2010

ErotiCafe Debuts at ZEXPO 2010


I'm very excited about the debut of Future Femdom's new ErotiCafe, with demonstrations running everyday throughout the weeklong ZEXPO 2010 (Second Life's Zindra Expo, celebrating the 'adult continent')
Teleport to the show now!
ZEXPO runs from FRI May 7 through the 16th.
The ErotiCafe features an intelligent sensor that recommends exotic (erotic!) beverages based on biorhythms, and also features ways to capture the 'essence of men' as a drink additive if desired. Mmmm!

2 comments:

  1. If you would like I can share my essays on the future of women's world domination. As a male submissive who happens to be a senior, I may not see the day when the tables are turned on the male dominated system, but I still firmly believe it will be.

    Here's my contact info. I would be delighted if permitted to share not only my ideas with you, but if I could exchange thoughts as well. I am a proponent of women's superiority, which I'd be happy to explain from my perspective.

    genialc@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love best if you could enter Second Life and engage conversation there. There may be some good experiences there that would be very beneficial. (we maintain a library of essays in Future Femdom city and its a dynamic environment). Of course, you could always post writings here too!

    ReplyDelete