Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Future Femdom Fall 2018 Poetry Contest Winners

Here are the top three submissions from the recent Future Femdom 2018 Fall Poetry Contest! 

The contest was conducted within Second Life. Prizes will be sent out this week!

FIRST PLACE

Summer's last kiss
Fades from the vine
The days grow shorter
The nights colder
The trees change their gowns
From green to red and gold
Autumnal splendour
Glorious to behold
But none are so splendid
As She
Their Goddess
She walks among the trees
Their limbs bow down towards Her
Stirred by breezes and longing
Their leaves fall at Her feet
So that She might walk across them
And crush them beneath Her step
While the trees stand naked, adoring Her

- CreamyGoodness



SECOND PLACE

Cold winds blow cross loch and hill
I curl beside my window sill
looking out no gladness no joy
Without a slave a friend or toy
I seek the one who will prove true
Not needy whiny dismal and blue
The slave who will serve with open heart
always near never apart
As I watch the first leaves fall
Winters promise to us all
I wonder will this summers end
Bring my slave boy,  my lover,  my friend.

- Kleopatra (maebagrona)



THIRD PLACE

There once was a boy from Japan
whose goal was to grow as he can.
And Her whip wielded true,
made tan skin black and blue;
and thus he became a real man!

- Veritus Xue

No comments:

Post a Comment