Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Slave-Submitted Prayer from slave helban part two

Thinking of you and writing this

By your stilettos you rise,
Your Heels that gives your legs this madness,
My fiery body pierced with your heels like swords,
I surrender to The icon Goddess set on his pedestal

And this image that my Adored Goddess wants to convey,
Yes! you want me to remember it,
As if to reassure you in your femininity domination.

Under the folds of your skirts raised by the wind.
Some will see nothing more than the moon,
Without even suspecting the beauty that lives in you My Adored Goddess.

The highest heels give to your step,
An incredible accent that resonates in my body and my soul,
On the stairs of the Seductions and domination, at each step,
Illuminate your star with a surplus of shards.

But walking so high can be perilous,
With your heels you take up this challenge,
But do you need to give me this proof?
Your slender figure is already my paradise?


Yours
Helban Dagger

No comments:

Post a Comment